I know 24 is not a milestone birthday, but it made me think of how much I've learned throughout my life, which I'm going to share with you.
Here, in no order, is a list of 24 things I've learned in 24 years:
1. Love hurts, but it's worth the fall.
2. No one is exempt from getting sick and dying, no matter how important they are to you.
3. Everyone is good at something, even if its just letting you vent to them.
4. Everyone needs to vent. No one can hold everything in and never let it out.
5. Its ok to not be a size 4 as long as you are healthy and happy.
6. College isn't for everyone and its ok if its not for you.
7. Never let anyone make you feel like they are better than you. They have their own issues you don't know about.
8. Money isn't everything. Really. As long as you have basic necessities, that's all that matters.
9. Not shaving your legs in the winter really doesn't make you any warmer.
10. No matter how hard you work, you can never please everyone. Work hard and be proud of yourself.
11. No matter how bad your best friend gets on your nerves, you'll get over it and stay best friends.
12. Being a blogger is NOT easy.
13. Don't hold grudges. Especially towards family.
14. Its ok not to brag about your intelligence, but don't play dumb. Its not cute.
15. You can find humor in almost everything. Even if its dark humor.
16. You may not be making millions, but you are working and that's what matters.
17. Actions really do speak louder than words.
18. Being nice to someone you don't like isn't being two faced or fake, its being an adult and keeping the peace.19. Tattoos and piercings do not make someone a bad person
20. Keeping your room clean once you get it clean is not as easy as it sounds.
21. Gas is really fucking expensive no matter what kind of car you drive
22. Don't ever try to change yourself unless you are unhappy. If someone doesn't like you for you, fuck them.
23. Its pointless to wash your car. It will rain overnight.
24. No matter how much you love someone, you can't make them love you. Life is not a movie. This was the hardest lesson for me to learn.
Losing weight sucks...and its hard! I'm a few days late posting my weight loss picture, but that's because I'm not feeling like I did well this month. This is the only picture I have of me from this month, but I feel its misleading because my shirt is too tight and sucks and kinda fits like a girdle.
What lessons have you learned throughout all your years? Are you still sticking to your weight loss goals? What is the hardest lesson you've ever had to learn?