Saturday, February 12, 2011

My ideal man ( Vince Vaughn, or as I like to call him Double V)

Everyone has an ideal guy. Whether tall, dark and handsome, or short, blonde and homely, everyone has a type. I live just outside the 3rd most tattooed city in the United States, which means most girls around here go for the tattooed and pierced type. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE tattoos (I have 5 myself) but a guy who is covered head to toe in tattoos is a turn off. I love forearm tattoos though...that might just be my weakness. But, I digress. 

My ideal man is probably not what most girls consider normal. As Ive mentioned, I am very short, 5ft 1 1/4 inches, but I LOVE BIG GUYS! My idea of a perfect looking guy is 6'5 250lbs, dark hair, light eyes, and just the slightest of a receding hairline. The broader the shoulders the better. 

I dont like fatties. If his man boobs are bigger than mine, thats a no go. A little bit of male mammories is just fine by me. I dont like his stomach hanging so low it covers his junk...and if hes got dun-lap disease so bad he has to wear hip huggers, gag, no fucking way. 

As an example of my perfect guy, I present to you, Vince Vaughn. 
Vince Vaughn Shirtless in Couples Retreat


Vince Vaughn is SEX on fucking LEGS. Double V is my ideal man. Id totally give my left nut for him, if I had them. My obsession with him may actually be unhealthy. I had an ex who refused to go with me to see "Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show" because he felt he had to compete with him or some stupid shit. 

I said all that, to say this, "Vince Vaughn, if you are out there reading this, and decide that things arent working out with your gorgeous wife, and you decide youd like a short and lesser hot chick, let me know!"

I should have just made this post solely about Double V, but I figured that might be a little creepy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment