Sunday, December 26, 2010

Maybe I panicked

This morning, about 5am, I woke up and thought I was dying. My head, neck, throat and mouth was pounding. I just knew my mouth had gotten infected and I would be dead before the end of the night. That lasted until about 7pm...even though all I did was sleep for most of the day.

Have no fear, I'm back to my cynical self. Oh don't get me wrong, I'm still in extreme pain, just don't think I'm dying  as of right now. My heart is broken in a million pieces, so i guess that's taking the focus off the physical pain. I'm not really gonna get into it, as this is a time of celebration. We are celebrating the event of Jesus' birth, even though we completely disregard the fact that Jesus was Jewish and wouldn't celebrate Christmas.

I wish I wasn't in so much pain, and it wasn't so late, and it wasn't snowing. Old Navy has jeans for 15 bucks and I love me some Old Navy jeans. They are the only ones short enough since I'm the height of a 10 yr old child. I have a gift card that the man formerly known as hot manager gave me that I haven't spent yet, and what better way to console myself than spend fifty bucks on jeans that make my ass look awesome?

Speaking of jeans...
Have y'all ever seen these things called pajama jeans?? Are they sweatpants that look like jeans? Or jeans that feel like sweatpants? Either way, I kinda really want some. Then again, if I'm so damn lazy that I cant throw on regular jeans to go to the gas station, what has my life come to? I shouldn't be this lazy. I don't have kids, no husband, and I work less than 40 hours a week most of the time.

I go back to work tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited about it. Its been a long time since Ive been out of work for almost an entire week. I feel really bad about the people who've had to cover my shift these past two days. I had no idea it was going to take this long to recover. Ill just be glad to be better, and for everything to get back to normal.

This is a pretty shit excuse for a blog post, but eh its the best I could come up with today. I'm sure tomorrows will be just as boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment