Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm moving up in this world

I decided to check the stats of my blog today, and omg I have hit the over 600 views mark! That's not what this post is about though.

Today I got missed a phone call. I hate missing calls. No one ever calls, so its like a huge deal if someone does. And i have a great ringtone. "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Beddingfield. Amazing. Back on track now....

The call I missed was from an out of state number. Ohhh exciting! I call the number back and I hear, "the correctional facility you are trying to reach does not accept incoming calls." What the fuck?!?! Then I see I have a voicemail and immediately listen to it. I cant hear who the person says they are. OMFG someone called me from a jail in Texas and I have no fucking idea who it is. This annoys me so bad I could puke. I am obsessively listening to the voicemail acting like this is SVU an I'm trying to trace the call, or do a voice recognition or some shit.

An hour later, I still have no fucking clue who called. Its probably a wrong number...but what if its not?!?! First person I immediately think of is my ex dickbag...it would be so like him to be in jail...again...and to call me to help him out.

Earlier today I got a call from Bestie. I answered half expecting her to yell at me for something, half excited she had great news to share. All I could hear was muffled noises and voices in the background. DAMMIT! Two phone calls today, and neither were intentional...but one could have been...who the fuck is in jail? In another god damned state??

Missing this call is even worse than when someone says, "Oh remind me to tell you something later!" I'm like ohh OK just tell me now..."oh no i cant right now. remind me later" an hour later...so what were you gonna tell me? "I don't remember. Wasn't important" SON OF A BITCH!

I don't like the unknown...and i sure as shit don't like suspense. My mind will immediately drift to the most extreme crazy you cant even fathom unless you are inside of it. Hell half the time even I think, "What the fuck is wrong with me?" You say to me that you have a secret the first thing I am going to think is something extreme, like you have a huge penis...especially if you are a chick.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it could have been from a number of people in the Marino clan; but I wouldn't think they would know your cell number. Perhaps someone is stalking you while in jail; just calling and hanging up to make sure they have the right number..then, when they get out...Have you pissed anyone off lately, oops, silly question. Be afraid, be very afraid. Lisa

    ReplyDelete