Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thug Life

People really need to get the fuck over this whole "tattoos are offensive" bullshit. I have 5 tattoos, and no one has ever been offended, yet I have to wear long sleeves at work because they look "unprofessional." My language is offensive, but they don't make me wear a fucking bit. I'm allowed to talk, so I should be allowed to work at a semi-reasonable temperature.  

Just because I have "Thug Life" tattooed across my neck doesn't mean I'm a bad person. Oh wait, that's right...my tattoo says, "*Big Sis*" My sister has one that says, "*Lil Sis*" and we got them when I was going into the Army. They have meaning. It says BIG SIS, its not a fucking vagina.
Bad Tattoo. Image via Google Image Search. 

Non-offensive tattoo

This is the shit I have to cover up at work and I'm only allowed to cover it with a long sleeved pique material shirt...in a 90 degree kitchen. There are people with gauged ears, purple hair, and uniforms that are so tight they can't move, but if I pull up my sleeve I get bitched at. I'm contemplating breaking my fucking wrist so its covered with a god damn cast and I can wear short sleeves. 

The other day I suffered from heat exhaustion...complete with the vomiting, stomach cramps, excessive sweating and weakness. It started about 7pm...I had to be at work at 11:30pm. I left work at 3am because I couldn't take the heat. I drove home at 30 miles an hour in a 45 zone, propping my head up on my hand against the window. I thought I was going to die. I was considering going to the emergency room, but I googled it and google told me I didn't need to. I drank like a million gallons of water, peed like 100 times, and went to sleep. 

Apparently my health isn't as important as professionalism. So I'm gonna be a G and cover my tattoos like a Boss...hopefully I wont puke...or pass out...baby cause I'm a thug

No comments:

Post a Comment