Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wanted: The PERFECT Man

That's my problem. There is no such thing as a perfect man, but I cant help but find a HUGE flaw in every one I've been interested in. This one's voice is too deep. This one smells weird. That one has a strange speech pattern. 

The man formally known as "hot manager" tells me all the time, "There is no such thing as the perfect man, and that's what you are looking for." 

Yeah, like I want his fucking advice. Hes the idiot that pretty much broke my heart in half. Mr. Idontwantyoubutidontwantanyoneelsetohaveyou himself. I'm not bitter at all. 

I guess I can chalk it up to vanity. I just feel like no one is good enough for me...but then I know I'll meet that guy that I think is too good for me. I've reached a stalemate with myself. 

There are two people I know would be perfect FOR me...but not in the least perfect. Distance refuses to make that work. 

How hard is it to find a guy who has a decent paying job, a car, a place to live, no kids, who has my perfect body type that isn't married? Nearly impossible. 

You cant go our looking for love or you'll never find it...but you cant sit at home and wait for it to find you, so how the fuck do you find it?!?! 

Where is my husband that will carry around my purse while I scream at him for walking too fast when I'm scuffling around 8 months pregnant, sweating and peeing on myself? 

Why cant I find a man who tells me he supports my decision of changing my career? 

When will I find my perfect man?

No comments:

Post a Comment