Sunday, August 28, 2011

Guess what!

i can blog from my phone...which is really convenient since i have no tv or internet thanks to irene. the weird thing is i cant capitalize...and i cant use question marks...my household is lucky enough to have not losy electricity for more than 30 seconds at a time and ther was no damage to any of our property. lets recap this week shall we...earlier in the week i was awaken from a dead sleep by a 5.9 earthquake...in virginia...then on saturday a hurricane hits us. its been a great week for someone like me. i cant obsessivly watch the news to see the coverage of the hurricane aftermath...without my smartphone id be completely cut off from the outside world. god it must have sucked to be a pilgrim or laura ingalls. im so thankful that i still have electricity...ther are over 900 thousand who still dont have it in virginia but oh my god cant comcast try to fix the cable.

this post was made possible thanks to my awesome lifesaving android phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment