Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's amazing I have time to pee in a week

I have no witty opening remarks, so I'm just gonna jump right into my subject for the day...

Since this blog has absolutely no direction, rhyme or reason, you pretty much have no idea what goes on in my day to day life. I know you're thinking, "Damn...she doesn't update but like, once a week...if that...I bet she leads a pretty busy life." Today I'm going to tell you exactly what I do every single day. 

Monday: sleep, listen to Brittany and Meredith Live if I'm awake, sleep, eat, work 
Tuesday: sleep, eat, work 
Wednesday: sleep, eat, watch "The Middle", work 
Thursday: eat, sleep, wear jeans to work 
Friday: sleep, eat, spend time with my boyfriend, lay in the bed watching tv, eat, work 
Saturday: sleep, eat, work sometimes 
Sunday: sleep, write a blog post (occasionally), spend all day on the internet, bitch at boyfriend to hurry up and come over, eat, watch the Simpsons and Family Guy, spend the rest of the night quoting Family Guy, asleep by 11 (unless I work) 

Everyday: sleep, poop, eat, poop, watch a lot of tv, dick around on the internet, be awesome 

As you can see, I am a super involved person. I'm lucky I even have time to write this, since my boyfriend should be here in like, 6 hours and Family Guy comes on in like 9. God, I have to find time to eat in the next 9 hours. Looks like I better wrap this post on up. 

Are you as busy as me? Tell me about your busy schedule in the comments and I'll read them if I ever have a spare minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment