When I say poor fashion choices what do you think? Socks and sandals pretty much comes to everyone's mind right? Clashing colors...clashing patterns...temperature inappropriate attire, clothes where your ass hangs out or where I can actually see your nipples because the neckline is so low.
We at work refer to people who dress like this as "Swamp Donkeys"
|Now with more yeast infection|
Today, I am gonna help you become a Swamp Donkey. Here are 8 rules you MUST follow in order to become one:
1. Lace leggings are pants.
2. If you wear lace leggings under booty shorts in February, it makes it an appropriate winter outfit.
3. Shoes are not required as long as your asscheeks hang out your dress.
4. NEVER wear a bra
5. Show as much of your love handles/fat rolls/cellulite as possible
6. Make sure you wear shoes that are so tall you fall at least once.
7.Your eye make up MUST cover at least half of your face
8. Honestly, if you've gotten this far, you are already considered a Swamp Donkey and need no more advice.
You may be asking yourself exactly what a Swamp Donkey looks like...lucky for you I've taken the liberty of searching far and wide on the internet to find a few pictures for your viewing pleasure:
|The more smudged make up the better|
|Got Dunlap Disease? Perfect|
What are your biggest fashion pet peeves? Are you a Swamp Donkey? Have you encountered them or heard the mating call? Tell me in the comments.